Guest Posting Guidelines For Newslead.Net Blog
Please take the time to read and carefully follow the following requirements in their entirety if you want to be featured on the blog at Newslead.net.
1. The material needs to be valuable; it needs to be able to improve the consumers' existing knowledge in some way.
2. High-quality: The essay has to include extensive background research, be written in flawless English, and be subjected to stringent plagiarism checks.
3. Content that is one of a kind and never before seen anywhere else The article needs to be unique and never before seen anywhere else.
4. Give credit where credit is due by citing or linking back to sources that are relevant and reputable (outgoing links to high authority websites and internal links). Each of these sorts of linkages must be present.
5. Minimum word count: 550 words is required for the article to be considered complete.
6. Add media: Include enough media (images, infographics, videos, links, etc.). It is required that all of the added media be completely free of copyright restrictions.
7. Copywriting technique: It is very suggested that you adhere to copywriting strategies. For instance, straightforward, brief, and all-encompassing phrases and paragraphs, the correct use of keywords, and so on. Wherever it is practicable, include appropriate headers, subheadings, lists, and bullets.
8. Make sure your writing is error-free.
What Does It Not Accept?
Any article that does not comply with or violates the rules outlined in the 'Type of Content' and 'Quality of Content' sections will be rejected by our team.
In addition, some of the reasons listed below explain why your article was rejected:
Articles that are intended to be used in a link-building scheme will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Marketing: We will not accept any articles that have been written PRIMARILY for the aim of marketing. Articles that are biased or based on affiliate relationships will be rejected.
Google Keyword Searches For More Guest Posting Opportunities
If you’re looking to contribute to other blogs as well, we recommend searching these keywords on Google:
”Write for us”
“Guest post contribution”
“Become a contributor”
“Submit an article”
“Write for us” “Technology”
“Write for us” “Healthtech”
“Write for us” “Artificial Intelligence”
“Write for us” “Blockchain”
“Write for us” “Software testing”
“Write for us” “Software development”
“Write for us” “Fintech”
“Write for us” “Tech News”
“Write for us” “Startups”
“Submit Guest post”
“Guest Writers Needed”
“Write for us paid”
“Write for us free”
“Write for us Guest post”
“Guest post websites”
“Guest blogging sites”
“Guest blogging platform”
“Free Article submission”
“Article writing sites”
“Article publishing sites”
“Guest blogging opportunity”
“Sponsored Post website”